Terms of Service
Disclaimer of Liability – Use At Your Own Risk
MySkillCenter, its owners, employees, or associates does not make any warranty about the completeness, accuracy, or suitability of any information, procedure, or process contained on this site.
Any action you take based on the any information from this site is STRICTLY AT YOUR RISK. MySkilCenter, It’s instructors, and associcates will not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind as a result of actions you take based on the information from this site.
By using this site, or any content provided on this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, which you acknowledge that you have read and understand:
1. MySkillCenter.com reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You must review these terms at (https://www.myskillcenter.com/terms-of-service/) on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
2. By purchasing any course, or subscribing to this website as a member, you are granted a limited license to use MySkillCenter.com’s (hereafter MySkillCenter.com) sales, marketing, management products and systems, and/or educational content presented on this site.
3. If you purchase a monthly subscription and cancel it, or you lose access to a course for any reason, at any time, you still keep the license to use any systems or strategies you have received from the program up to that point in your business, subject to the other provisions contained in this agreement.
4. If you purchase a monthly subscription, your subscription will continue on a month-to-month basis until either party (MySkillCenter.com, or you) cancels it, at which time all future billing for the MySkillCenter.com monthly subscription will stop. There are no refunds given for past paid monthly subscriptions.
5. Access to courses is for 180 days only. By purchasing access to a course, you will gain access for 180 days from your date of purchase to that course content. (This means at the end of that 180 days you will lose access to that course and will no longer be able to view, or download content that you once had access to.)
6. MySkillCenter.com does not make any guarantees, or implications, that you will ever make any money from using any of the systems, products, or information contained on this site.
7. Your license to view and use these courses and materials is non-transferable, you can’t give access purchased for yourself, or access purchased for someone else, to a third person or party. All content is for use in your business only, it does not convey a license to distribute any of these materials or concepts to any franchisees, franchisors, or licensees you may have now or at any point in the future, you may not give any part of this program to a franchise or licensing network or even a friend of yours. If you are a monthly subscriber to MySkillCenter.com you can buy access for someone else, but if you do, their access is non-transferable for them as well, and they cannot share or give their access to another person either.
8. This license does not convey a right to use or reproduce any of MySkillCenter.com’s sales products, marketing products, business systems, and/or educational content for re-sale, or distribution at any time, in any way, or by any means, whether for profit or not. MySkillCenter.com will enforce their copyrights and protect their intellectual property.
9. You agree that all advertisements, marketing products, techniques, systems, educational content or strategies presented on this website or through this program are the property solely of MySkillCenter.com, both during and after the expiration or termination of this program.
10. MySkillCenter.com does not guarantee the results or suitability of any strategy, system, or technique provided in any way as a part of this website, or as a result of your joining MySkillCenter. Your sole recourse if dissatisfied with any results is to terminate the program and cease to use MySkillCenter.com’s strategies, techniques, sales and marketing materials, and educational programs. You agree that MySkillCenter is not liable for any consequences, direct or otherwise, as a result of you using any information obtained from this site or as a result of being a member.
11. You assume all responsibility and liability for the legality and/or any consequences of any: advertising, sales, marketing, management, educational product, and/or business product system, technique, or strategy provided by MySkillCenter.com. If you are in doubt as to the legality, suitability, or consequences of any: educational content, advertising, sales, marketing, management, and/or business product or system, technique, or strategy… provided by MySkillCenter.com, you agree that you have been advised to seek the guidance of an attorney or other advisor of your own choosing.
12. If you quit any program, you may re-purchase, but you will do so at the current rate. (In other words, if you bought at a reduced rate, but you leave the program, if you re-join, it will be at the normal price, not the reduced rate.) You will not be able to pick up where you left off. Your access will also restart at module 1 and proceed through the course as if it were the first time you had taken it.
13. MySkillCenter.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
14. In the event of any dispute, it is agreed that legal venue will be in Santa Fe County, New Mexico.